13 January 2019

Painting Goals - 2019

I am experienced enough to know I won't paint everything I plan to paint in the coming year, though I can dream.

Some things include:

  • Anything that's shiny and distracts me
  • 15mm Teutonic Knights (5 stands) for ADLG
  • 28mm Tau and Kroot (~40 miniatures) for Kill Team
  • 28mm Late WWI Germans/Freikorps (~50 miniatures) for no rule set at the moment - just get them painted!
  • 28mm characters and zombies (17 miniatures) for The Walking Dead: All Out War
  • 28mm terrain (various bits and pieces)
  • 15mm Napoleonic French (a division or whole army) for FoGN
  • Anything that's shiny and distracts me
That's enough for now...

Most of this should be possible, as last year I painted ~50 28mm miniatures, a 15mm Malay DBA army, a 15mm Mongol ADLG army and a few other bits and pieces.

The things I painted in 2019 include:

No comments:

Post a Comment