27 December 2018

Painted Bits and Pieces Over Christmas

Had a few bits and pieces I wanted to paint over the quiet days and all were selected as they would have a similar colour palette, which helped in getting them done in a couple of sittings.

The first batch are some AB Figures WWII British dispatch riders to use as motorbikes in Car Wars / Gaslands type games.


The second batch is some Eureka Miniatures female peasants and chickens. They aren't available from the online store yet, but emailing Eureka or dropping into the store will allow you to get some. They are cute as hell, but I could only give them a very basic paint job as they are tiny.


And finally the last batch is of Peter Pig's USS Sandusky a Marietta-class monitor that I based a display piece for Hammerin' Iron.


Not my best painting (or photography) on these (too much food and drink in the system), but I'm glad I got these on and off my painting queue relatively quickly (well the Sandusky has been in its brown undercoat for a long while...).

No comments:

Post a Comment