30 September 2017

Tribal and King of Tokyo

Just a few games of the last few games I played yesterday at Ara's place. First we played two games of Tribal, dusting off the cobwebs as I plan on going to Cancon in January for the Tribal tournament.

We played with a Chief (armed with a long weapon), a Hero (with a short weapon) and two bands of Warriors (one with long weapons, the other with short ones) each. First was a straight up fight, where I got slaughtered, the second game was the 'Revenge' scenario where I managed to reverse my fortunes.


Defintely loving the game, and has kept my motivation to paint up my Maori.

We also played a game of King of Tokyo. I lost to a seven year old (who won by causing three wounds to everyone including himself). Say no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment